IDA Times is an authentic and independent official voice of the dental profession in India with a unique role in updating professionals by providing the latest developments in the dental field. IDA Times endeavours to bridge the gap between the communities such as dental professionals, educational institutions, diplomatic missions, NGO’s, government organisations, paramedical associations, dental, medical, surgical and pharmaceutical manufacturing companies, government policymakers, health organisations, dental laboratories, speciality institutions, business partners and the public.
- Current national/international developments in dentistry
- Latest scientific and legal developments in dentistry
- Regular government updates related to oral healthcare and policy reforms
- Technology and research updates, innovations in oral health care
- Achievements and interviews of eminent dental professionals
- Featured stories, letters to the editor, dental facts and reviews
- National and international dental events
- Thought-provoking commentaries etc.
- Quiz to test dental knowledge
If you’re passionate about sharing your viewpoint or knowledge you can do so by submitting your original articles for IDA Times. IDA Publications offers a unique platform to its members to reach out to a vast audience interested in topics and articles related to the field of dentistry.
Non-members who would like to get their articles published in IDA Times need to register at www.ida.org.in using ‘Registration for new membership’ option. Complete the registration process and submit your article.
- Wide publicity with your name published in IDA Times
- Spread your skill, knowledge and information to the dental fraternity
- You need to have a valid IDA membership
- Articles must be written in English language
- Articles must be original and not published/submitted somewhere else
- Articles must be directly relevant to the practicing general dentist, dental hygienist or dental assistant
- IDA discourages the submission of more than one article dealing with related aspects of the same study.
The views and opinions published in IDA Times are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the policy or position of the publisher, editor or members of the editorial board. The responsibility for the contents of the advertisements rests with the advertisers.
To view Contents, please Click here.